The Sewist

I sew, knit and crochet hats. (Not all at the same time. Whaddaya think I am - a machine?)

Friday, March 23, 2007

Much Ado
About Hats?


You know I've written so much about hats lately I'm beginning to think I should rename my blog to at least something that sounds like it's about chapeaux. The Sewist? It's kind of vague. It could be about stitching quilts, emergency-room suture techniques, even last-minute "oops, my button's fallen off! What do I do?" tips. Hence I'm talking a lot of other things than how to manage a run-away industrial sewing machine (for that by the way, just gently tap the peddle) or even to get a pouchy pocket to stick your fabric while you're hand-stitching (use a glue-stick). For what it's worth, I like talking about hats. I could chat about them all day. I rather blog about hats mostly because it's a unique topic that I don't see discussed much in the weblog world.
So now for the drum roll. And the big question. Should I rename my site to something hat-related and change the banner artwork accordingly? Weigh in please! (And if you're interested in the above 40s sewing pattern, click here.)
Should I rename my blog?
Yes.
No.
pollcode.com free polls


Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Thoughts on Life and Millinery. said...

"The Oh Sew Chapeaux"

9:25 AM  
Blogger Mary Beth said...

I was thinking the lazy milliner.

7:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home