The Sewist

I sew, knit and crochet hats. (Not all at the same time. Whaddaya think I am - a machine?)

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

The Little Black Dress.

Apparently Betty Boop has one. Do you? If so, how often do you wear it? One inquiring mind (me) wants to know. Click here to take the survey! I'll keep the poll open through Aug. 28, when I'll close it. Which brings me to another bit of news: I'll be the guest blogger at Unbeige, starting tomorrow (8/24). I'll be posting there thrice daily until 9/8. That means I won't be posting here because I'll be so busy over at Unbeige. Not to worry - I'll continue to snap Seen on The Street pictures, but I won't upload them until 9/11 (I just realized that's the anniversary of the World Trade Center terrorist attacks. Sorry!). In any event, I could use some company over at Unbeige. Feel free to visit and leave a comment or two! And if you're visiting from Unbeige, hello and welcome!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home