The Sewist

I sew, knit and crochet hats. (Not all at the same time. Whaddaya think I am - a machine?)

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Happy Friday...

What's a little flooding when it's the beginning of the weekend? Water can't dampen my spirits when playtime beckons! Anyhow, I just wanted to let you all know that I will be reinventing the blog, doing something a little different, still talking about my grand passions, hats and stitching apparel. Sew (pun fully intended) stay tuned, and I'll be back back soon. Over and Out, Mary Beth

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Kate said...

We never heard the end of the puppy story! Hope all is well.
K Q:-)

2:07 AM  
Blogger mamafrog said...

Have you disappeared? Or was the change too much stress? Where are you ?

4:13 PM  
Blogger Mary Beth said...

Kate, I found the owner of the dog through the dog walker I mentioned in my post. She had suggested that I upload a photo to Craig's List. I did...she saw that, and made a connection between that and "Have You Seen?" poster at the nearby train depot. So she emailed me the owner's phone number. I called...and it turned out my canine's mama lived across the street from me. I told her to walk outside and meet me...I scooped up my little poodle wanna-bee and met the owner, a Hispanic family. The little girl, named Melissa, was especially happy to her pet, and gave me a hug. I felt so loved that day. I may need to rescue more animals just so that I can be a part of these glorious reunions.

And mamafrog - I will be back. Soon. Very soon. I miss posting, and you all. But it will be a different blog, most likely. I'll keep you posted!

7:54 AM  
Blogger Kate said...

Glad to hear puppy made it home with your help. Looking forward to seeing your new blog. K Q:-)

11:59 PM  
Blogger mamafrog said...

Sweetie--have you totally given up on blog land? Let us know what's going on.

6:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home