The Sewist

I sew, knit and crochet hats. (Not all at the same time. Whaddaya think I am - a machine?)

Friday, June 23, 2006

The cap

Don't be alarmed by the deadly gazed on the palefaced-mannequin. This is the cap I mentioned in yesterday's post. I think that this topper is a wee bit big for the mannequin. Notice too how the brim is level with the eyes. It makes for an eery effect. Personally I would have hidden the eyes while photographing this cap. Besides, aren't hats (or caps) supposed to be a little mysterious? Perhaps that's why this cap has yet to sell. Yet it has potential! It looks like it's in mint condition, no fading or holes.

If you buy it, make sure it fits and then wear it a jaunty angle, tilting over one eye. Then watch the compliments fly...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home