The Sewist

I sew, knit and crochet hats. (Not all at the same time. Whaddaya think I am - a machine?)

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Once More With Feeling

Also in Evanston, this teenager wears her black bubble skirt almost as a uniform. It's so much better than a pair of denim shorts. I mean if you're going to do some shopping like her, why not dress up a little? This teen even matches her flip flops to her skirt. I'm impressed!

Just so you know, I don't think bubble skirts are strictly for teenagers and Saturday shopping. I think with the right shoes and top, it can go downtown, even to work. Click Here for a grown-up version of the skirt some people love to hate. If you'd like to try your hand at duplicating this skirt (I might) check out this review.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home