The Sewist

I sew, knit and crochet hats. (Not all at the same time. Whaddaya think I am - a machine?)

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

You Like Me,
You Really,
Really Like Me (I think)


I'm just paraphrasing Sally Fields when she accepted her Oscar ™. I'm just thrilled y'all are coming to visit my site and I want thanks all 30 respondents for taking my first survey!

Most of you (40 percent) found out about The Sewist from another source, but lots of you (36.7 percent) discovered this blog through a referral from another site. About fifty-four percent of you have your Internet connection through a cable modem (I just got rid of mine for a cheaper DSL connection, but I digress). Nearly 67 percent of you said you haven't used the information on this site yet (that's promising though!).
Anyhow, getting back to business. I thought I'd post this lovely picture of vintage 1930s shoes I purchased at vintage show in Oak Park more than a year ago. Whatcha think? I adore the springy colors.

3 Comments:

Blogger Marie said...

These are so great! You were lucky to have found them in such good condition......wear them (you can wear them, I hope) with pride!

11:27 AM  
Blogger Mary Beth said...

I can wear them...they're a little tight. I keep thinking about getting them stretched. Just a wee bit.

9:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I discovered your blog today via Erica's (Bound by My Hook). I can never find interesting shoes (size 11, egads). Nice blog.

6:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home